Office of Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs has been established to provide prospective and current students of National Textile University, Faisalabad with the necessary information in order to make them well informed about campus. This is done through information and advisory services and the constant contact with the students. The office performs a role of bridge between students and University Administration and provides assistance in solving their day to day campus issues and provide the following services:
- Coordination and supervision of student discipline, coaching, Student Sports, Hostel / Accommodation and other co-curricular activities.
- To represent student point of view on campus issues.
- Preparation and distribution of student event calendar, student bulletins, magazines, etc.
- To coordinate and promote all kinds internal or external base healthy activities.
- To handle the matters of students bodies / organizations / Societies and helping them in arranging their functions / extra-curricular activities.
- Dr. Amjed Javid Advisor Students
- Dr. Zubair Khaliq Deputy Advisor Students
- Nadia Shamim Assistant Director
- Waqar Ahmad Deputy Director Sports
- M. Farooq Jamal Convener Extra-Curricular Activities
- Haritham Khan Deputy Director Training & Job Placement
- Parvaiz Akhtar Sports Officer
- Omair Office Assistant
- M. Umair Farooq Office Assistant
- Student Activities
- Student Services
|Event Booking Form||Download|
|Name:||Mr. Muzammal Hussain|
|Office Address:||Advisor Students Office, National Textile University , Faisalabad-37610, Pakistan|
|Office Phone:||+92-41-9230081-90 Ext: 272, 128|
|Fax:||+92 (41) 9230098|